Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Reflection of the Last Day

Hello Again. Today was a every productive today. I record my part of the story and I believe it came out better then I excepted. My partner and I came up with great effective question to ask out students about the book. All we have left is to work on out lesson plans and we have a couple of great ideas and now we just have to sit down and talk about what we want to do and how we are going to go about it. Professor Luongo gave us a good idea to do for our lesson plan and we are thinking about doing it and adding a little more to it. From being in the lab and learning the podcasting, I will definitely try to use this in my class when I become a teacher. Podcasting was a lot of fun, even though I dont like to hear my voice.

See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment